Huwebes, Pebrero 6, 2020

How to Get PSA Documents in the Philippines:

I visited last February 7, 2020 at PSA Main Office to get a copy of my birth certificate and this is how walk-in application works:

  1.  Get the visitor's pass. Kindly ensure that you bring 2 valid I.D since you need to give one valid I.D to the staff then the other valid I.D is needed for security checking upon payment. Please note that if not the requestor, you need to present a screenshot copy/signed letter request with signature and your both valid I.D for validation.
  2. Fill-out Application Form. You need to fill-out the correct form (Copy Issuance, Authentication and Cenomar) and check the corresponding fees. 
  3. Proceed to Payment Counter. Present your application form and valid I.D. If representative, kindly present valid I.D, signed authorization letter and valid I.D of the requestor.
  4. Releasing. Wait to be called (almost one hour, it depends on the documents you have requested). Then, present your official receipt and valid I.D. Before leaving the counter, kindly check your requested documents if complete.
  5. Returning the visitor's Pass. Kindly returned the number of the assigned number group.
LATEST FESS FOR THE PSA DOCUMENTS:


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Satellite and Weather Indicator